€ 6,83 excl. VAT / € 8,13 incl. VAT
Discover our Wood pulp Banneton 2kg bread quadratic smooth, crafted from sustainably sourced wood pulp. This artisanal banneton is ideal for both home bakers and professionals who want the perfect crust time and time again. Handmade in Germany, our Banneton follows a time-tested 100-year-old formula that has won the hearts of bakers worldwide.
Due to high demand the delivery time at the moment is between 4 and 6 weeks from the moment of payment.
“Hand-made in Germany, this eco-friendly Wood pulp Banneton 2kg bread quadratic smooth is perfect for baking bread that will bring your childhood memories back to life or help you make new ones. Donâ€™t worry about deflation or uneven heat distribution; youâ€™ll get pillow-soft, yet crunchy crusted bread every time.
This sleek style, Wood pulp 2kg bread quadratic smooth baking form is an excellent canvas for your imagination. You can create visually appealing baked goods while still maintaining the benefits of a dependable tool, handmade in Germany for baking results that stand out. If your goal is to add an interesting twist to your creations and offer your guests a unique serving experience, then Wood pulp Banneton 2kg bread quadratic smooth is the form to use. No doubt about it!
This unconventional form will create a memorable impression; however, keep in mind that baking in quadratic shapes may require some adjustments to baking times and temperature as the distribution of heat may vary compared to more conventional shapes.
But it’s exactly this shape’s particularity that will add another level to your baking skills and a bit of spice to your story. So, you’ve got all the angles covered, ready to roll up your sleeves?
– preheat your oven to 170C and turn it off in 3 minutes. Place the Wood pulp Banneton 2kg bread quadratic smooth in for another 20 minutes, then remove it from the oven and allow it to cool off completely. Itâ€™s now completely dried out and clean.
– coat with plenty of flour and use your fingers to rub it onto the entire inside surface.
– remove all excess flour and store away from direct sunlight, in a well-ventilated area.
– let the dough rest for at least 30 minutes before shaping it.
– coat both the Wood pulp Banneton 2kg bread quadratic smooth and the final shape dough in flour to avoid sticking.
– let the Wood pulp Banneton 2kg bread quadratic smooth dry after every use
– use any of these cleaning accessories (link to the accessories hp) to remove any dough residue or flour build-up.
– never use water or soap to clean your Banneton. You can find all the cleaning tools you need here: Accessories by Crust&Craft.
– make sure you properly dry your Wood pulp Banneton 2kg bread quadratic smooth after every use to avoid mold or deterioration.
– – if you use your oven for drying, make sure it is off – use residual heat only!”
|25 × 25 × 7 cm
|Bread max Weight (kg)
2 kg (The information on the weight refer to the bread when baked, not the raw dough)
|Country of origin
Handmade in Germany
|Dimensions (LxWxH) (cm)
25 x 25 x 7