€ 6,64 excl. VAT / € 7,90 incl. VAT
Discover our Wood pulp Banneton 1.5kg bread long oval waffle, crafted from sustainably sourced wood pulp. This artisanal banneton is ideal for both home bakers and professionals who want the perfect crust time and time again. Handmade in Germany, our Banneton follows a time-tested 100-year-old formula that has won the hearts of bakers worldwide.
Due to high demand the delivery time at the moment is between 4 and 6 weeks from the moment of payment.
“Hand-made in Germany, this eco-friendly Wood pulp Banneton 1.5kg bread long oval waffle is perfect for baking bread that will bring your childhood memories back to life or help you make new ones. Donâ€™t worry about deflation or uneven heat distribution; youâ€™ll get pillow-soft, yet crunchy crusted bread every time.
Our Wood pulp Banneton 1.5kg bread long oval waffle features a non-stick surface making wet dough unlikely to get stuck, maintaining its shape during the rising process and promoting easy release of the final product.
The long oval waffle shape of this Banneton is carefully engineered to help you create distinctive bread designs and the waffle pattern adds a touch of aesthetics, allowing your creativity to come out while maintaining consistent quality.
Whether you’re a seasoned baker or just starting your bread-making journey, our Wood pulp Banneton 1.5kg bread long oval waffle will prove a sturdy, versatile tool that suits your skill level. So up your home baking game and impress your family, friends and clients with bakery-worthy results. Hooray for the crackle sound and smell of warm, crusty bread fresh out of the oven!
– preheat your oven to 170C and turn it off in 3 minutes. Place the Wood pulp Banneton 1.5kg bread long oval waffle in for another 20 minutes, then remove it from the oven and allow it to cool off completely. Itâ€™s now completely dried out and clean.
– coat with plenty of flour and use your fingers to rub it onto the entire inside surface.
– remove all excess flour and store away from direct sunlight, in a well-ventilated area.
– let the dough rest for at least 30 minutes before shaping it.
– coat both the Wood pulp Banneton 1.5kg bread long oval waffle and the final shape dough in flour to avoid sticking.
– let the Wood pulp Banneton 1.5kg bread long oval waffle dry after every use
– use any of these cleaning accessories (link to the accessories hp) to remove any dough residue or flour build-up.
– never use water or soap to clean your Banneton. You can find all the cleaning tools you need here: Accessories by Crust&Craft.
– make sure you properly dry your Wood pulp Banneton 1.5kg bread long oval waffle after every use to avoid mold or deterioration.
– – if you use your oven for drying, make sure it is off – use residual heat only!”
|35 × 14 × 7 cm
|Bread max Weight (kg)
1,5 kg (The information on the weight refer to the bread when baked, not the raw dough)
Sides plain and bottom pattern windmill
|Country of origin
Handmade in Germany
|Dimensions (LxWxH) (cm)
35 x 14 x 7